Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Teaser Tuesday #2: Disruption by Jessica Shirvington


Hi guys!

I don't participate in Teaser Tuesday's that often, only once in a blue moon, but I felt like playing around today with my current read, Disruption by Jessica Shirvington.
____________________________

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

TEASER:
"He hung his head, leaning it against the side of mine. "Because if we'd never met, I'd just be a neg. But now I'm a neg who knows what I'll never have, even though I want it more than anything. You've asked me to question everything, and I know stuff has been happening that isn't right and y family is at the centre of that. Things shouldn't be this way, but.......nothing has made me question the system more than this thing between you and me. I can't get you out of my mind."

Want more? Check out Disruption by Jessica Shirvington:


What if a microchip could identify your perfect match?
What if it could be used against you and the ones you love?

Eight years ago, Mercer Corporation’s M-Bands became mandatory. An evolution of the smartphone, the bracelets promised an easier life. Instead, they have come to control it.

Two years ago, Maggie Stevens watched helplessly as one of the people she loves most was taken from her, shattering her world as she knew it.

Now, Maggie is ready. And Quentin Mercer – heir to the M-Corp empire – has become key to Maggie’s plan. But as the pieces of her dangerous design fall into place, could Quentin’s involvement destroy everything she’s fought for?

In a world full of broken promises, the ones Maggie must keep could be the most heartbreaking.



Add Disruption on Goodreads!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo