Monday, January 30, 2017

Owl Post #111


Inspired by The Story Siren's In My Mailbox, Owl Post allows us bloggers to showcase the books we've bought, won or received throughout the week and is hosted by Brodie over at Eleusinian Mysteries. We all know that the Owl Post is the fastest way to send and receive mail and they certainly make me happy every time they drop a book off.
 
Welcome to another Owl Post! I got some great review books this week :)
 
 For Review:
From Harper Collins:
- Wayfarer by Alexandra Bracken
SQUEE! I'm soooooo excited to read Wayfarer! I loved Passenger last year and can't wait to start this. I may have to be my next read :)
 
....Thanks so much Holly!
________________________________
 
From HarlequinTEEN Australia:
- The Flame Never Dies by Rachel Vincent
I love Rachel Vincent's YA books. I'm yet to read any of her adult stuff, but her YA always rocks!
 
- Long Way Home by Katie McGarry
Katie McGarry can do no wrong in my eyes! Her books are brilliant and I can't wait to read this one!
 
....Thank you Vanessa!
 
 
And that's me!
Shocking, I know, I didn't buy anything this week. LOL
What did the owls bring YOU?
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I'm still waiting on my copy of The Long Way Home to come. I hope you love all of your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo