Monday, January 23, 2017

Owl Post #110


Inspired by The Story Siren's In My Mailbox, Owl Post allows us bloggers to showcase the books we've bought, won or received throughout the week and is hosted by Brodie over at Eleusinian Mysteries. We all know that the Owl Post is the fastest way to send and receive mail and they certainly make me happy every time they drop a book off.
 
Hello lovelies and welcome to another Owl Post! I've got some fab books to share with this week :)

For Review:
From Harper Collins Australia:
I absolutly LOVEED Lady Helen and The Dark Days Club and am so excited to read it's sequel. It's one of my most anticipated reads of 2017 and I'm both excited and scared to read it. I'll probably read it sooner rather than later because I simply can't help myself :)
 
....Thank you Holly!
_______________________________________
 
From Simon & Schuster:
- How Not to Fall in Love, Actually by Catherine Bennetto
Hadn't heard of this book before this turned up on my doorstep. I may read it one day as it looks light and fun.

.....Thank you guys!
________________________________________

From Scholastic Australia:
- Take the Key and Lock Her Up by Ally Carter
This is the third and final book in the Embassy Row series and I'm keen to see how it will all end.

- Shooting Stars by Brian Falkner
Another story I hadn't heard of before receiving a copy, I'm not sure what to make of this one; the description doesn't give too much away, but I'm always up for giving something a go.

...Thank you guys!

I Bought:
 - Cream of the Crop by Alice Clayton
- Roman Crazy by Alice Clayton & Nina Bocci
I absolutelu LOVE Alice Clayton and with the Books by the Bridge author event just around the corner, these were the only two books of hers I didn't have physical copies of. Now read and set to meet her in February :)

And that's me!
What did the owls bring YOU this week?


 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome haul of books this week. I hope you love all of your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo