Monday, March 16, 2015

Owl Post #54


Inspired by The Story Siren's In My Mailbox, Owl Post allows us bloggers to showcase the books we've bought, won or received throughout the week and is hosted by Brodie over at Eleusinian Mysteries. We all know that the Owl Post is the fastest way to send and receive mail and they certainly make me happy every time they drop a book off.
 
It's that time again! Owl Post time, and in a surprising turn of events, I didn't buy any books this week :) *pats self on back* Check out the fab review copies I received however......
 
For Review:
From Bloomsbury Australia:
- Love Bomb by Jenny McLachlan
This is the second book in Jenny McLachlan's Ladybirds series. I have the first book in the series too, although I'm yet to read it yet. Sounds fun though.....
 
.......Thank you guys!
_________________________
 
- From Murdoch Books:
- Oksa Pollock: The Last Hope by Anne Plichota & Cendrine Wolf
This is the second copy of this novel I've received. I got one last week too. I may have to give a copy away :)
 
.........Thank you!
______________________________
 
From Scholastic Australia:
- The Sin Eater’s Daughter by Melinda Salisbury
I've actually already got a copy of this---I pre-ordered it from The Book Depository as I loved the sound of it so much and wasn't expecting a copy for review. Guess this means I'll have to get around to reading it sooner now!
 
.....Thank you guys!
________________________
 
From Simon & Schuster Australia:
- The Age of Miracles by Karen Thompson Walker
Another double book for me, I received a copy of this in it's original cover a year or so ago and I'm yet to read it--guess I should try to weave it into my reading schedule.
 
Hold on Tight by Abbi Glines
I LOVE Abbi Glines and this is another sensational novel from her! Yes, I've already read it----review to come!
 
.........Thank you Jennifer!
_________________________________
 
From Allen & Unwin:
- The Guy, the Girl, the Artist and His Ex by Gabrielle Williams
I hadn't heard of this novel before I found it on my doorstep, but it does sound really cute and quirky....I'll have to see if I can get around to it one day.
 
- The Last Place by Michael Adams 
This is the final book in Aussie author Michael Adam's Last Trilogy and I can't wait to see how this series comes to an end!
 
............Thank you guys!
 
And that's me this week! Lots of goodies :)
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo