Monday, March 2, 2015

Owl Post #53


Inspired by The Story Siren's In My Mailbox, Owl Post allows us bloggers to showcase the books we've bought, won or received throughout the week and is hosted by Brodie over at Eleusinian Mysteries. We all know that the Owl Post is the fastest way to send and receive mail and they
 
Hi guys and welcome to the first Owl Post for March!
 
I was very good last week and didn't buy any books--a rarity for me, but I did get a few for review I'm excited to read :)
 
For Review:
From Simon & Schuster Australia:
- Until the End by Abbi Glines
As a die hard Abbi Glines fan, I especially adore her Sea Breeze series and can't wait to read the final novel. Although it'll be sad seeing the series end!
 
.....Thank you Jen!
__________________________
 
From Murdoch Books:
- Oksa Pollock: The Last Hope by Anne Plichota & Cendrine Wolf
This book was quite unexpected--the first novel I've ever received by Murdoch Books, and more a  Middle Grade novel of sorts, however as someone who is a fan of Percy Jackson and who adores Harry Potter, I'm kinda liking the sound of this and may have to worm it into my reading schedule.
 
....Thanks guys!
_______________________
 
From Bloomsbury Australia:
- The Winner's Crime by Marie Rutkoski
The Winner's Curse was one of my favourite books of last year and I'm sooooo looking forward to reading the sequel. Can't wait to dive in!
 
.....Thanks Sonia!
 
And those are my pretties for this week :D
What did the owls bring you last week?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo