Monday, April 18, 2011

Coming soon: Interview and Contest....

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to let all of you know that on the 1st of May I will be interviewing Mayandree Michel, author of Betrayal, her debut novel and first in her new The Descendants series.



This will coincide with the Spring Blog Carnival, something that I am participating in (my first ever blog hop of sorts...ooooh, scary) and the contest part of the interview will run throughout the Spring Blog Carnival, from the 1st to the 8th, open to US and Australian residents....


Pure Imagination


Stay tuned for more details and get ready for the Srping Blog Carnival!

~Rachel
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo