Friday, April 22, 2011

Lovin' The Book Depository

Unless you've been living under a rock, if you're a book lover chances are you'll have heard of or be extremely familiar with The Book Depository. It's a UK based site that offers a great range of books at fabulous prices. Plus they offer FREE delivery--isn't that fantastic!?!?


A friend of mine off Goodreads recommended it to me a long time ago and I haven't looked back since. I still purchase books for local retailers, especially places like Target and Kmart, but I buy more from here than anywhere nowadays.

I recently decided to become a part of the affiliates program The Book Depository has. Basically, it means you can earn point and are transferred into credit (to buy books =D) when you advertise The Book Depository on your site and when people purchase items using the links on your page.

So if you see this....

buy the book from The Book Depository, free delivery

....around the blog that's why. The Book Depository truly is a fabulous site and I love buying books from there. I can't describe just how much I love the site.

For more info on the affiliates program or to buy books, see here:
http://affiliates.bookdepository.co.uk/affiliates/index.php

Chao!
~Rachel
xoxo

2 comments:

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo