Monday, May 6, 2019

Owl Post #234


Inspired by The Story Siren's In My Mailbox, Owl Post allows us bloggers to showcase the books we've bought, won or received throughout the week and is hosted by Brodie over at Eleusinian Mysteries. We all know that the Owl Post is the fastest way to send and receive mail and they certainly make me happy every time they drop a book off.
 
Hello book lovers and happy Monday! Here's to another great week in books!
 
For Review:
 From Pan Macmillan:
- Hive by A.J. Betts
- Rogue by A.J. Betts 
I'm excited to be participating in the tour for Rogue presented by Pan Macmillan Australia and #AusYABloggers in July and will be reading the first novel Hive in the lead up.
 
.....Thanks guys!
 
 I Bought:
 - Dance of Thieves by Mary E. Pearson
I'm yet to read any books by Mary E. Pearson but I've heard great things about her series!

- Golden Curse by M. Lynn
This novel is a Rapunzal retelling and I think it sounds really good. Hope it's as good as it appears.
 
- Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch
This series has been on my TBR list for a while so I'm excited to finally have a copy. Hope to read it in the future when I have the chance. 

And that's me this week!
What did the owls bring YOU recently?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo