Monday, January 21, 2019

Owl Post #226


Inspired by The Story Siren's In My Mailbox, Owl Post allows us bloggers to showcase the books we've bought, won or received throughout the week and is hosted by Brodie over at Eleusinian Mysteries. We all know that the Owl Post is the fastest way to send and receive mail and they certainly make me happy every time they drop a book off.
 
Hello book lovers and happy Monday. 
 
No review copies for me this week but my brother bought me a QBD voucher for Christmas and the books I ordered online finally arrived so pretty happy.
 
I Bought:
- The Raging Ones by Krista Ritchie & Becca Ritchie 
This was probably my absolutely favourite book of 2018 and I'm stoked to finally have a physical copy to keep.
 
Seventh Born by Monica Sanz 
 This is another book I loved last year. Just had to have a copy for myself :) 
 
The Lantern's Ember by Colleen Houck 
I really like the sound of this book and am super keen to read it in the near future as soon as I'm able to work it into my reading schedule. 

And that's me!
What did the owls bring you recently?


1 comment:

  1. Get professional help If you want to change something in your bank statement. These
    buddies saved my day, I recommend them highly.
    I strongly recommend you to start a LIVE CHAT session before placing the order. OR you can even text or give a call to them.

    LiveChat:https://tawk.to/chat/5b056f7bd0f6723da57ecd06/default/?$_tawk_popout=true

    Contact: (+1) 914 202 3836

    Email: quickdocsfix@gmail.com

    Website: http://changingbankstatements.com
    .

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo