Friday, December 29, 2017

Top 10 Favourite Books of 2017!

2017 has been a fantastic year of books and as it comes to an end, I can't help but think back on some that I especially adored.

I've both discovered some new authors and read the latest releases by old faves, each and every tale that make this list have managed to sweep me up into strapping tales of adventure or thrilling tales of love and romance.

Here are my Top 10 Favourite Books of 2017!


I have to admit Trust by Kylie Scott was the stand out this year--one of the best books I've EVER read--but the others also managed to absolutely steal my heart!

What were some of your favourite titles of 2017?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo