Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #28

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking The Spine where you can spotlight an upcoming release that you're eagerly anticipating.

This week I'm waiting on....
 
 
Unchained by J. Lynn
Releases on: October 16th 2012.
More info: Goodreads

Between the pissed off creatures that want demon-hunter Lily Marks dead and the fallen angel who just...wants her, Lily is about ready to trade in forever for a comfy job in a cubicle farm.

The fact that she and Julian are civil to one another is enough to have her thrown out of the Sanctuary, but she can't shake her not-so-angelic stalker or how he brings her dangerously close to ecstasy.

Her forbidden relationship with Julian provides the perfect fuel for suspicion when a traitor is discovered to be working within the Sanctuary. Lily quickly finds herself hunted by well, everyone.

Her only hope is to discover the real traitor before she loses everything--and she'll need Julian's help. That is, if Julian is really there to help her...and not destroy her.

Yeah, being a Nephilim isn't everything it's cracked up to be.


Thoughts:
Alright, so I have a confession to make. Do you know what first caught my attention about this book? Yes, that's right. The cover! It's totally bad ass. Honestly, just looking at it makes me wanna pick the book up and that's before I read the description. Demon hunters, fallen angels and a not-so-angelic stalker. Um. Yes please. I cannot wait for this one!


What do you think of Unchained? Will you me giving it a go.
And just what are YOU waiting on this week?
 
 

7 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of this book but I LOVE that cover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES YES YES! Rach! This one looks BADASS! ME WANTY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes!!! I have my eyes peeled for this one. I love Jennifer's writing in whatever pen name she is using. I have to keep me a list of these here Pen names:D

    Looks fun!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *facepalms* OMG. I didn't even know this was JLA's pen name. How sad am I? I just thought the book looked cool.

      It wasn't until you mentioned Jennifer just then that I went and found out which Jennifer. LOL.

      EVEN MORE excited for this one now! Hope this Juilian chap is like Daemon....even just a little bit, hehe.

      Delete
    2. Hehe!! YES!! J Lynn is Jennifer L Armentrout....:)

      I am interested to read her adult book to. Some have read and loved it:D I just have to get up to speed on some other reads:D

      :D

      Mich

      Delete

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo