Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Waiting on Wednesday #180

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking The Spine where you can spotlight an upcoming release that you're eagerly anticipating.

This week I'm waiting on.....
 
Chaser by Kylie Scott
Releases on: November 2nd 2017
Add on Goodreads!

Given his well-earned bad boy reputation, Eric is having a tough time scoring.. When single Jean moves to town, she seems heaven sent by the sex gods. Only problem is, she not only wants nothing to do with him, but it turns out that she’s pregnant.

Starting over in a small town, Jean is determined to turn her wild lifestyle around and be the kind of mother she always wished she’d had. Since local bar owner and all round hottie, Eric Collins, is now determined to steer clear of her pregnant self, it should be easy. When she goes into labour during a snow storm and her car slides on some ice, it’s Eric who comes to the rescue.

There seems to be a bond between them now, but is it enough? And can Eric give up his manwhore ways to be the man Jean needs?

Thoughts:
I haven't had a chance to read book #2 yet and I'm already hankering to get my hands on this third installment! Though it's yet to beat the Stage Dive series, I thoroughly enjoy anything Kylie Scott writes and I can't wait to read Eric's tale. Sounds like it could be really heartwarming with a pregnant woman and a bad-boy involved.

Have you read any of Kylie Scott's books?
And what are YOU waiting on this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo