Saturday, October 1, 2011

Randon Acts of Kindness-October Edition

Welcome to Randon Acts of Kindness-October Edition!

The girls at Book Soulmates started a very cool project. The concept is to post a wish list and someone might just send a gift to you! Of course, you might wanna be nice to and offer someone something from their wish list as well!


For the details head to their website.


Rules:

• Sign up each month you'd like to participate in.

• Show off your participation! Grab one of the buttons available :)

• Create a wishlist and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month.

{Post on your blog, Amazon, where ever as long as there's a link to it.}

• If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wishlist and contact that blogger for their address.

• At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K!

Make a post saying 'Thank You' to whoever granted one of your wishes and share it with us :)

OPEN TO EVERYONE!

Let's keep our International bloggers in mind and in our hearts.

Remember, there's always the Book Depository and they offer FREE shipping!



During the month of September I didn't send any books, but I think I will this month. This is always so much fun and I think it's a fabulous thing for people to participate in.
So if you haven't joined up, head on over and do so--you won't regret it!

And guess what.....this month is my birthday! Both excited and peeved. I turn 20 on the 23rd of October which means I'm no longer a teenager *sad face* Oh, well. I'll always be inside =)

If you're feeling extra generous this month and would like to send me anything, I'd be so very thrilled. Take a look at the list below and email me for my addy at rachybee101@live.com.au if you're interested!

Please feel free to order the cheapest available edition, I'm not bothered by covers or anything along those lines.....

~Blood Rights by Kristen Painter
~The Faerie Ring by Kiki Hamilton
~Mind Games by Carolyn Crane
~Dark Mirror by M.J Putney
~Stork by Wendy Delsol
~Firelight by Sophie Jordan
~Anna Dressed in Bloood by Kendare Blake
~Touch of Frost by Jennifer Estep
~Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
~Wildefire by Karsten Knight
~Love Story by Jennifer Echols
~Ripple by Mandy Hubbard
~The Vampire Stalker by Allison Van Diepen
~Overprotected by Jennifer Laurens
~Enchanted Ivy by Sarah Beth Durst

Thanks and all the best guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo