Sunday, October 2, 2011

Halloween Bash Re-Create A Cover Contest on Patricia's Particularity!


A few of you may have seen my earlier entry into the first game/contest as part of the Particular Halloween Bash, hosted by Patricia of Patricia's Particularity is a Re-Create A Cover Contest before.

Well, I've decided to enter again. It's just too much fun.
There are 4 covers you can create and you can enter more than once (for each cover if you like =D)

Here are your choices:
* Anna Dressed In Blood
* If I Die covers
* Dust & Decay
* Blood Song

Contest is open internationally and lasts a number of rounds. For full details head to the actual post on Patricia's website!

Here's my re-created copy of Blood Song by Rihannon Hart.....



What do you think?
Tell me if you like it and link to any entries you have--I'd love to check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo