Friday, July 22, 2011

Favourite Quote Friday #1


This is a new segment that I have decided to start sharing with you. From now on every Friday, I'll be sharing 2 of my fave book quotes with you, one from a YA book and another from an Adult book. There are soooo many incredible quotes out there that either make me laugh, smile or give me that warm squishy feeling inside that it's going to be a while before I share all my faves with you.


Hope you enjoy the segment and if you wanna participate too, leave your answers/links in the comments =)

Here are some of my fave quotes.....


YA:

"There is no pretending," Jace said with absolute clarity. "I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there is life after that, I'll love you then."
~Jace, City of Glass by Cassandra Clare.

Adult:

"I was dead until you found me, though I breathed. I was sightless, though I could see. And then you came...and I was awakened."
~Zsadist, Lover Awakened by J.R. Ward.


Tune in next week for more great quotes!

~Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo