Thursday, July 7, 2011

Cover Lust

This weeks Cover Lust is:

Muse by Rebecca Lim.....







There's something very wrong with me. When I wake up, I could be anyone…

Mercy is thrust into the excessive world of fashion when she awakes in the body of a troubled Russian supermodel, Irina: bitchy, hot-tempered and known to be dabbling in things she shouldn’t, Irina is on the verge of a very public breakdown.

Against the glamorous background of opulent Milan, Mercy continues her increasingly desperate search for Ryan to lead her back to her immortal lover, Luc. But this time Mercy is aware that her memories and powers are growing ever stronger – and she begins to doubt Luc as The Eight reveal more of her mysterious past. Are Luc’s desires as selfless as her own or does he want her for a more terrifying purpose?

The grand scale celestial battle for Mercy’s soul builds to an incredible stormy crescendo as archangels and demons clash in a cataclysmic showdown that not all will survive…




Thoughts:
Okay, okay, I have actually featured this book as my cover lust before, but it was a different version of the cover. This is the UK version and isn't it to die for?!? I love this one tonnes better. It's just so beautuful, with the feathers and the colours. Totally awesome!
What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. OH! I likie. I haven't seen the US cover but I like this alot. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo