Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Waiting on Wednesday #244

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking The Spine where you can spotlight an upcoming release that you're eagerly anticipating.

This week I'm waiting on.....
 
The Everlasting Rose by Dhonielle Clayton
Releases on: March 5th 2019
 
In this sequel to the instant New York Times bestseller, Camille, her sister Edel, and her guard and new love Remy must race against time to find Princess Charlotte. Sophia's Imperial forces will stop at nothing to keep the rebels from returning Charlotte to the castle and her rightful place as queen. With the help of an underground resistance movement called The Iron Ladies-a society that rejects beauty treatments entirely-and the backing of alternative newspaper The Spider's Web, Camille uses her powers, her connections and her cunning to outwit her greatest nemesis, Sophia, and restore peace to Orleans.

Thoughts:
The Belle's started somewhat slow for me, but I felt the novel got better over time. So much so that I am genuinely eager to read this sequel. I'm honestly not too much of a fan of the cover (though I'm stoked they kept the same cover model!), but I am hopeful that the story it houses will be good. 

Have you read The Belles? What did you think?
And what are you waiting on this week?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo