Monday, July 25, 2016

Owl Post #96


Inspired by The Story Siren's In My Mailbox, Owl Post allows us bloggers to showcase the books we've bought, won or received throughout the week and is hosted by Brodie over at Eleusinian Mysteries. We all know that the Owl Post is the fastest way to send and receive mail and they certainly make me happy every time they drop a book off.
 
It's that time again! Check out the fab books I receieved lately :)
 
For Review:
From Harper Collins:
- The Crown's Game by Evelyn Skye
I've heard so many great things about this book and boy does it sound fabulous. Can't wait to find out for myself!
 
- The Witch's Kiss by Katharine Corr & Elizabeth Corr
This book has a really great concept and I'm excited to read it. For some reason the picture has come out really strange, but the cover of this book looks fabulous in reality too.
 
- Queen of Hearts by Colleen Oakes
Any novel Alice in Wonderland inspired has my attention straight away, but one that twists the Queen of Hearts? Gimme! Can't wait to read this one!!
 
...Thank you so much Holly for your generosity!
 
 
I Bought:
- Beautiful Player by Christina Lauren
- The House by Christina Lauren
The Sydeny Author Event is only a few weeks away and in preparation, my last few books should be arriving. Can't wait for the event--and of course to read these beauties!
 
And that's me!
What did the owls bring you this week?
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome haul of books this week. I hope you love all of your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo