Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday #55

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking The Spine where you can spotlight an upcoming release that you're eagerly anticipating.


This week I'm waiting on.....
 
 Sinner by Maggie Stiefvater  
Releases on: July 1st 2014
Add on Goodreads!

A standalone companion book to the internationally bestselling Shiver Trilogy.

Sinner follows Cole St. Clair, a pivotal character from the #1 New York Times bestselling Shiver Trilogy. Everybody thinks they know Cole's story. Stardom. Addiction. Downfall. Disappearance. But only a few people know Cole's darkest secret -- his ability to shift into a wolf. One of these people is Isabel. At one point, they may have even loved each other. But that feels like a lifetime ago. Now Cole is back. Back in the spotlight. Back in the danger zone. Back in Isabel's life. Can this sinner be saved?


Thoughts:
To begin with I haven't actually read Forever yet, the final Wolves of Mercy Falls book. I do own a copy--I'm just yet to crack it open. However that doesn't mean I'm not DYING for Cole and Isabel's story, because I totally am! The two of them proved to be a surprise in Linger for me and became my favorite characters! Obviously I plan to read Forever before this releases in July, but I still can't wait for Sinner's release!

What do you think of Sinner? Are you a Maggie Stiefvater fan?
Plus, what are YOU waiting on this week?



1 comment:

  1. I haven't read the Shiver trilogy. It never interested me. I have read one book by Maggie Stiefvater and I didn't like it as much as most people did. So far I am not a fan of hers. Maybe that will change with a different book. I hope you enjoy this book though since you have been looking forward to it. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo