Monday, January 6, 2014

Owl Post #25


Inspired by The Story Siren's In My Mailbox, Owl Post allows us bloggers to showcase the books we've bought, won or received throughout the week and is hosted by Brodie over at Eleusinian Mysteries. We all know that the Owl Post is the fastest way to send and receive mail and they certainly make me happy every time they drop a book off.

Hello everyone and welcome to the first Owl Post of 2014! I hope you all had a good Christmas in books, even if I didn't :)

Fingers crossed it another brilliant bookie year!

For Review:
 
From Simon & Schuster.....
 
- A Beautiful Wedding by Jamie McGuire
So excited to receive a copy of this! Adore Jamie McGuire's books! I have read this already-be on the lookout for a review!
 
 - The Unidentified Redhead by Alice Clayton
I haven't read any of Alice Clayton's novels although I do have a copy of Wallbanger too thanks to S&S. Hope I can read something of hers one day!
 
....Thanks so much Anabel!
 
I Bought:
 
- Reaver by Larissa Ione
I ADORE Larissa Ione, especially her Lords of Deliverance series! Reaver is the tie-in novel between Lords of Deliverance and her Demonica series and was oh, so good....review to come :)
 
- City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
I know what you're thinking....seriously, Rachel, you haven't read this yet?!?! Well, the answer to that is errr.....no. But having watched the movie a few times lately, I need a TMI hit, so finally picked up the latest book. Now just gotta find the time to read it!
 
I Received:
 
As a Katie McGarry fan, it goes without saying that I'm an email subscriber of hers--gotta get the latest news ;) Well a couple of months ago Katie was giving away book marks and Dare You Too ribbons to any fans who wanted some. My ones finally came the other day. Thank you Katie!!
 
And that's me!
What book goodies did you get this past Christmas week??
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Reaver was awesome. I loved it. It was amazingly good. Beautiful Wedding has a lot of mixed reviews. Have an awesome week.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo