Monday, January 20, 2014

Owl Post #26


Inspired by The Story Siren's In My Mailbox, Owl Post allows us bloggers to showcase the books we've bought, won or received throughout the week and is hosted by Brodie over at Eleusinian Mysteries. We all know that the Owl Post is the fastest way to send and receive mail and they certainly make me happy every time they drop a book off.

Welcome to yet another Owl Post :) Let's have a look what I received in the last two weeks!

For Review:

From Allen & Unwin.....
 
- Secret by Brigid Kemmerer
I'm a real fan of this series and can't get enough of this. I've actually already read Secret (review to come soon) and totally adored it. My new favorite in the series!
 
- Death of a Saint by Lily Herne
I actually didn't know this series was published by Allen & Unwin. I bought myself a copy of the first book last year, though I'm yet to read it. Guess I'll have to start it sometime in the near future so that I can read this second book.
 
......Thank you Lara!
 
_______________________________

From Bloomsbury Australia.....

- Doomed by Tracy Deebs
I hadn't heard of this book before I unexpectedly received a copy, but I'm reading it right now and it's not bad. Only about 60 or so pages in, but liking it so far!

.....Thanks you guys!

I Bought:
 
- Frostbite: The Graphic Novel by Richelle Mead
- Shadow Kiss: The Graphic Novel by Richelle Mead
I had the first book of the VA comics, but not Frostbite and Shadow Kiss, so I decided to get them. They're so purdy
 
- After Dark by Gena Showalter and Kait Ballenger
I'm a big Gena Showalter fan and even though I have her story in the book in a separate anthology I wanted to get the mass market paperback copy. Plus I want to read Kait's books so figured I better start with the prequel!
 
And that's me :)
What did you get this week? Were the owls generous?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo