Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Book Shelf: Hunter (Hunting Her #1) by Eden Summers

I wasn't looking for his kind of trouble.
It found me anyway.

Tall. Dark. Addictive.
He unravels me with his kisses.
Melts me with his touch.

But he has secrets.
A hidden agenda, beyond his craving for me.

A desire for more than tangled silk sheets and our sweat-slicked skin.

I need to run. From him. From the lies.

But running from the hunter means I've now become the prey.


More info on Goodreads.....


Review:  

Hunter by Eden Summers is a dark and gritty contemporary novel that is part romance, part thriller and will keep you hooked from beginning to end with its fast pace and mystery.

Delving into Hunter by Eden Summer, I was super excited. I always enjoy her novels and couldn’t wait to read her latest release. The beauty of Hunter is that heading into the novel, both the description and the first few chapter’s don’t really give much away. Hunter is a gritty and suspenseful novel, heavy in mystery. The motivations and intentions of the main characters are things the reader will only discover over time and the drive to know more will urge the reader along.

Introducing readers to a driven and determined woman in search of vengeance and then man who stirs her desire but holds his own secrets, Hunter unfolds through the varying perspectives of both main characters Steph and Hunter. Both are twisted, conflicted and dark individuals with their own haunted pasts and secrets. Their relationship isn’t always altogether healthy but they find comfort and solace in each other and their attraction burns up the pages.

Personally I quite liked both Hunter and Steph and felt they fulfilled their respective roles within the story beautifully. Eden Summers writes some scorching sex scenes between them as well as a lot of sharp dialogue. I also found myself intrigued by Decker and Torian and can't wait to learn more about them down the track.

Raw and thrilling, Hunter was a deeply mysterious but driven story and hooked me from beginning to end. Can't wait to see what Eden Summers has in store next!

Rating:
Source: Read via Kindle Unlimited (I also own a signed paperback copy)
Publisher: Published by Eden Summers
Format: Kindle ebook
Release Date: February 6th 2018
Buy: The Book Depository | Amazon | Barnes & Noble 
Final Thoughts: A thoroughly enjoyable read, I'm ready to begin Dexter's tale next!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo