Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Waiting on Wednesday #204

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking The Spine where you can spotlight an upcoming release that you're eagerly anticipating.

This week I'm waiting on.....
 
Eden Conquered by Joelle Charbonneau 
Releases on: June 12th 2018
 
The second and final installation in the Dividing Eden series, a Cain and Abel meets The Selection fantasy about two royal siblings forced to compete for the crown

In the electrifying final installment in the Dividing Eden duology, royal siblings Carys and Andreus, betrayed by everyone they believed to be allies, continue to fight to determine who will reign over the kingdom—but now, one sibling has changed the game.

Thought:
I recently read the first book in this duology, Dividing Eden and after getting off to a slow start, I came to very much enjoy this fantasy tale which for me was a blend of Game of Thrones meets Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake. I'm solidly on Team Carys and am looking forward to seeing what Joelle Charbonneau does next and how she plans to end the series.


1 comment:

  1. I've heard some great opinions about the Dividing Eden series, need to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo