Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday #157

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking The Spine where you can spotlight an upcoming release that you're eagerly anticipating.

This week I'm waiting on.....
 
Brave New Girl by Rachel Vincent
Releases on: 2017--exact date unknown
Add on Goodreads!
 
DAHLIA 16 sees her face in every crowd. She's nothing special - just one of the five thousand girls created from a single genome to work for the good of the city.

Meeting TRIGGER 17 changes everything. He thinks she's interesting. Beautiful. Unique. Which means he must be flawed. When Dahlia can't stop thinking about him - when she can't resist looking for him, even though that means breaking the rules - she realizes she's flawed, too. But if she's flawed, then so are all her identicals. And any genome found to be flawed will be recalled. Destroyed.

Getting caught with Trigger would seal not only Dahlia's fate, but that of all five thousand girls who share her face. But what if Trigger is right? What if Dahlia is different?

Suddenly the girl who always follows the rules is breaking them, one by one...


Thoughts:
I've really enjoyed the books I've read by Rachel Vincent in the past including her Soul Screamers series which I loved. I quite enjoy sci-fi novels that focuses around clones and Brave New Girl sounds right up my alley! Definitely want to read.

Does Brave New Girl sound like something you want to read?
What are you waiting on this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo