Monday, November 14, 2016

Owl Post #105


Inspired by The Story Siren's In My Mailbox, Owl Post allows us bloggers to showcase the books we've bought, won or received throughout the week and is hosted by Brodie over at Eleusinian Mysteries. We all know that the Owl Post is the fastest way to send and receive mail and they certainly make me happy every time they drop a book off.
 
Hi guys and welcome to another Owl Post!
 
I spent last week relaxing and kicking back as I took my first week of holidays for this year. I caught up on some sleep, my fave tv shows and of course did a bit of reading ;)
 
For Review:
From Bloomsbury:
- The Song From Somewhere Else by A.F. Harrold
Normally The Song From Somewhere Else isn't the kind of book I tend to gravitate to, but it really is a pretty book to behold and does seem to have a wonderful message. May try to get around to it one day.
 
....Thank you guys!
 
I Bought:
This Thursday gone, my mum and I headed over to the Scholastic Super Sale at Sydney Olympic Park and I scored myself a bunch of bargain books! This is the first time I went to the sale, but with all the above pictured books only $3 each I'll definitely be on the lookout for the next sale!
- In the Skin of a Monster by Kathryn Barker
- Vendetta by Catherine Doyle
- Geek Girl by Holly Smale
- Darkmere by Helen Maslin
- Chasing the Valley by Skye Melki-Wegner
- Zeroes by Scott Westerfeld, Margo Lanagan & Deborah Biancotti
- The Rise of Nine by Pittacus Lore
- StarCrossed by Elizabeth C. Bunce
- May by Kathryn Lasky
- Lucy by Kathryn Lasky
- The Eye of Minds by James Dashner 
- The Rule of Thoughts by James Dashner 
- Vortex by S.J. Kincaid
- Insignia by S.J. Kincaid
 - Moonlight and Ashes by Sophie Masson
- The Sleeping Prince by Melinda Salisbury
- Raging Star by Moira Young
- Seeker by Arwen Elys Dayton
 
 
And that's me this week!
What did the owls bring YOU?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo