Monday, August 22, 2016

Owl Post #98


Inspired by The Story Siren's In My Mailbox, Owl Post allows us bloggers to showcase the books we've bought, won or received throughout the week and is hosted by Brodie over at Eleusinian Mysteries. We all know that the Owl Post is the fastest way to send and receive mail and they certainly make me happy every time they drop a book off.
 
Hi guys and welcome to another Owl Post :) I was lucky enough to receive a few ARC's this week that I'm excited to share with you.
 
For Review:
  From Bloomsbury Australia:
- Stealing Snow by Danielle Paige
I'm super excited to read this fairy-tale retelling. It looks super good and I'm definitely planning on reading it soon.
 
....Thank you guys!
____________________________
 
From Harper Collins Australia:
- Girl in Pieces by Kathleen Glasgow
This book looks like it has the potential to be a really deep and meaningful read. Better be prepared before I dive into this.
 
- Spontaneous by Aaron Starmer
I'd never heard of this book before I received a copy and I have to say....boy does it sound quirky. I mean teens exploding, literally? Sounds like a riot! Oh and the ARC came with a super cute poncho to wear in the event that teens start exploding--super cute!
 
....Thanks guys!
 
I Received:
 
The ever lovely and uber generous Emily Wibberley sent me some awesome swag from her Last Oracle series. Not only is Emily a kick-ass lady, but her books are to DIE for. I definitely recommend. Thank you Emily for the beautiful goodies!
 
 
And that's me this week!
What did the owls bring you?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo