Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday #90

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking The Spine where you can spotlight an upcoming release that you're eagerly anticipating.

This week I'm waiting on.....
 
Spelledby Betsy Schow 
Releases on: June 2nd 2015
 
Fairy Tale Survival Rule #32: If you find yourself at the mercy of a wicked witch, sing a romantic ballad and wait for your Prince Charming to save the day.

Yeah, no thanks. Dorthea is completely princed out. Sure being the crown princess of Emerald has its perks—like Glenda Original ball gowns and Hans Christian Louboutin heels. But a forced marriage to the brooding prince Kato is so not what Dorthea had in mind for her enchanted future.

Talk about unhappily ever after.

Trying to fix her prince problem by wishing on a (cursed) star royally backfires, leaving the kingdom in chaos and her parents stuck in some place called "Kansas." Now it's up to Dorthea and her pixed off prince to find the mysterious Wizard of Oz and undo the curse...before it releases the wickedest witch of all and spells The End for the world of Story.
 
 
Thoughts:
When I think of being a child....I actually think of The Wizard of Oz. I don't know how many times I watched the movie as a little girl at my grandparents house, so the story has a special meaning to me. So in saying that I'm SUPER excited to read Spelled! Not only is the cover SENSATIONAL, but the story description already has me wishing I had this in my hands ASAP!
 
How does Spelled sound? Will YOU be wanting to read it?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo