Monday, July 14, 2014

Owl Post #37


Inspired by The Story Siren's In My Mailbox, Owl Post allows us bloggers to showcase the books we've bought, won or received throughout the week and is hosted by Brodie over at Eleusinian Mysteries. We all know that the Owl Post is the fastest way to send and receive mail and they certainly make me happy every time they drop a book off.
 
Welcome to this weeks Owl Post!
 
 I've gotten some lovely books this week that I'm excited to share with you!
 
For Review:
 
From Bloomsbury Australia.....
 
- Fool Me Twice by Mandy Hubbard
- Wish You Were Italian by Kristin Rae
Fool Me Twice and Wish You Were Italian are the 1st and 2nd books respectably in the If Only series, a fun looking contemporary series with each book written by a different author. To be honest I hadn't heard of this series before I receieved these books, but it sounds so cute I may have to try and worm it into my reading schedule!
 
......Thank you Sonia!
__________________________________________
 
From Simon & Schuster......
 
- Misbehaving by Abbi Glines
This is quite possibly my favorite series of Abbi Glines and I absolutely adored this book--it's one of my favourites :) Review to come soon; I'm already dying for more!
 
........Thank you Jennifer!
______________________________________________
 
From Allen & Unwin.....
 
- We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
This book is a bit of a mystery to me--I'm not even quite sure what it's about. Does anyone know anything about this novel?
 
......Thank you Lara!
_________________________________________
 
From Scholastic Australia......
 
- Sinner by Maggie Stiefvater
I adore Maggie Stiefvater and her writing and I'm really excited to read this story about Cole. I may kinda need to read Forever first, but I do own a copy so I'll be attempting to squeeze that into my reading schedule soon!
 
........Thank you Sarah!
 
I Bought:
 
 - Shadowlark by Meagan Spooner
I recently read and reviewed the first book in this series, Skylark for Random House Australia and although it started out slow, I really enjoyed it when it picked up, so I had to get a copy of this--can't wait to read it!
 
I Received:
 
Sarah Alderson was recently giving away signed bookmarks for those willing to leave a review of her book on Amazon. I will happy to do so and Sarah was kind enough to send me these lovelies in the mail. Thank you Sarah!
 
And that's me this week!
What goodies have you received lately?!?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo