Top Ten Tuesday is an weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish were we discuss a different fun and book themed list every week. This week we’re talking:
Book buying, as I'm sure most other readers/bloggers will attest to is addictive. I see a title I wanna read and it's cheap or I have some spare cash.....I'm gonna buy it. It's just how I am---can't help it, lol. Most of these books I'll get around to...eventually.
1. Red Is for Remembrance by Laurie Faria Stolarz: I bought this in a box set of the whole series and I kinda disliked the 3rd book, so I haven't gotten to this one yet. I might, one day but no promises.
2. The Morganville Vampires by Rachel Caine books 5-9: I got the whole series for Christmas last year and I just haven't gotten around to reading finishing them all.....
3. The Fallen Vol 1 and Vol 2 by Thomas E. Sniegoski: Again, I got them for Christmas last year and just haven't read them yet.
4. The Poison Diaries by Maryrose Wood: It was on sale, I bought.
5. The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner by Stephenie Meyer: I borrowed this from my best friends sister about six months ago and it's just been sitting there. Mainly because I know how things end for Bree--face it everyone who's read the Twilight Saga know. So....I either have to read it or return it. Or both!
6. The Queen's Thief by Megan Whalen Turner books 1-3: I saw them brand new 3 for $10 and before I knew it....I was whipping out the cash.
7. The Pact of the Wolves by Nina Blazon: I found it in a second hand book shop and it was cheap--hence I bought.
8. Night Road by A.M. Jenkins: Again, it was on sale...I bought ;)
9. Nearly Departed by Rook Hastings: I found this really cheap and bought it seeing as it was on my to-read list. Haven't read it yet, obviously....
10. Possessions by Nancy Holder: I bought this one when Borders were having their closing down sale. Will read...one day.
I have sooooo many books to read, including an incoming steam of fantastic review copies. These are just a few of the ones I bought so long ago I usually forget I have them and can't see myself reading any time that's to so many great titles that will capture me first.
Which books have been sitting on your shelves forever? Let me know!