Monday, November 7, 2011

No IMM This Week......

Hi everyone!

I won't be doing an In My Mailbox this week.....it's really sad, I didn't buy any books this week, nor did I receive any for review. My mailbox looks really sad right now :'( Well, technically I bought some because I ordered a few....or 8 books from the Book Depository, but it'll take them a couple of weeks to get here, so I don't actually have anything to share with you guys right now.

Still in the meantime, check out my 500 Followers Giveaway and be sure to leave me links to your IMM's in the comments section--I'd love to hear what you got this week.

Until next week......Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. Oh well this week you can work on trimming down your TBR list! ;)

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwh, I'm sure this'll just give you time to read some of the books you already have! :D

    Faye
    A Daydreamer's Thoughts IMM

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo