Friday, November 4, 2011

Favourite Quote Friday #13



Welcome to Favourite Quote Friday. Here is where I share with you two of my fave book quotes each week, one from a YA and one from an adult book. If anyone wishes to participate, leaving your quotes or links to your quotes in the comments section!

Here we go....


YA:

“Annabeth's face, her blond hair and gray eyes, the way she laughed, threw her arms around him, and gave him a kiss whenever he did something stupid.
She must have kissed me a lot, Percy thought.”
~Percy, Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan


Adult:

Syn: “Thank you, Shay."
Shahara: "For what?"
Syn: "For looking into the eyes of nothing and seeing a man you could love."
~Syn and Shahara, Born or Fire by Sherrilyn Kenyon

What do you think? Have any of you read these books? They rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo