Monday, September 30, 2019

Owl Post #238


Inspired by The Story Siren's In My Mailbox, Owl Post allows us bloggers to showcase the books we've bought, won or received throughout the week and is hosted by Brodie over at Eleusinian Mysteries. We all know that the Owl Post is the fastest way to send and receive mail and they certainly make me happy every time they drop a book off.
 
Hello book lovers and happy Monday. Hope you all had a great weekend :)
 
I Bought:
- Mirror Bound by Monica Sanz
This is the second novel in the the Witchling Academy and I just LOVE IT! This series is fabulous and even though I read it on my Kindle, I just had to get a paperback copy as well. You can check out my review here.
 
- Sherwood by Meagan Spooner 
I really love Meagan Spooner's books and am looking forward to reading this Robinhood retelling. 

- Wicked Abyss by Kresley Cole 
The Immortals After Dark series is one of my favourite PNR series--it's simply fantastic--and I'm looking forward to reading this one.

 - Honor Among Thieves by Rachel Caine & Ann Aguirre 
I really enjoy Rachel Caine's novels and I'm hoping to read this book soon in preparation for BABE
 
Stolen by Kelley Armstrong 
I'm a fan of Kelley Armstrong's YA work, but I've yet to really read any of her adult novels. Better get a move on if I want to read them before BABE next year. 
 
And that's me this week!
What did the owls bring you?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo