Monday, June 25, 2018

Owl Post #208



Inspired by The Story Siren's In My Mailbox, Owl Post allows us bloggers to showcase the books we've bought, won or received throughout the week and is hosted by Brodie over at Eleusinian Mysteries. We all know that the Owl Post is the fastest way to send and receive mail and they certainly make me happy every time they drop a book off.
 
Hello book lovers and welcome to another Owl post!
 
I Bought:
- The Ask and the Answer by Patrick Ness
- Monsters of Men by Patrick Ness
I know Patrick Ness is a very beloved author, but I'm actually yet to read any of his novels. That being said I do want to read them in the future and I couldn't pass up these Chaos Walking that were signed by Ness during his recent trip to Australia. $13 each from Booktopia--pretty good deal if you ask me!

And that's me! Have you read the Chaos Walking series?
What have the owls brought you this week?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo