Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Waiting on Wednesday #216

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking The Spine where you can spotlight an upcoming release that you're eagerly anticipating.

This week I'm waiting on.....
 
Bookish Boyfriends by Tiffany Schmidt 
Releases on: May 1st 2018
In this contemporary YA, a teenager’s favorite literary heroes woo her in real life.
 
The first of two books in an intended paperback original series about a girl whose classic literary crushes manifest in real life. Merrilee Campbell, 16, thinks boys are better in books, chivalry is dead, and there’d be nothing more romantic than having just one guy woo her like the heroes in classic stories. She’s about to get the chance to test these daydreams when she, her best friend, Eliza, and her younger sister, Rory, transfer into Reginald R. Hero High, where all their fantasies come true—often with surprising consequences. 
Thoughts: 
I've actually had the pleasure of reading some of  Tiffany Schmidt's books in the past and have very much enjoyed them. So much so that I automatically sat up and took notice when I saw she had a new novel coming out....before I even read what it was about and considering the novel is called Bookish Boyfriends, I'm pretty much down straight away. Looking forward to what I'm sure is gonna be a really sweet contemporary YA!
Have you ever read a novel by Tiffany Schmidt?
What do you think of Bookish Boyfriends? Let me know in the comment section!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo