Monday, September 25, 2017

Owl Post #193


Inspired by The Story Siren's In My Mailbox, Owl Post allows us bloggers to showcase the books we've bought, won or received throughout the week and is hosted by Brodie over at Eleusinian Mysteries. We all know that the Owl Post is the fastest way to send and receive mail and they certainly make me happy every time they drop a book off.
 
Hi guys and welcome to this weeks Owl Post!

I had a super enjoyable week last week--I travelled to Melbourne for Fictionally Yours Melbourne and spent a week in the glorious city. Had an absolute ball!

For Review:
 From HarlequinTEEN Australia:
- Zenith by Sasha Alsberg Lindsay Cummings 
I'm really looking forward to reading this book. It sounds fabulous and is something I've been keeping my eye on. Hope you read it soon!
......Thank you guys!
___________________________________
 
From Bloomsbury:
- Moonrise by Sarah Crossan
I LOVE Sarah Crossan's book and I'm super excited about reading Moonrise. I've just began it and am sure Sarah is going to blow me away as she always does!
 
.....Thank you Sonia!
_______________________________
 
From Pan Macmillan:
- Sun Warrior by P.C. Cast
SQUEE! I unexpectedly adored the first book in this series, Moon Chosen and am soooooo excited to have recieved an ARC of Sun Warrior. Will defintely try to read this next!!
 
- Tarnished City by Vic James 
Even though we got off to a rough start, I did end up enjoying the first novel in this series Gilded Cage and I'm eager to see what James does next.
 
....Thank you team!
 I Bought:
 - The Loneliness of Distant Beings by Kate Ling
- Run by Kody Keplinger   
- Rogue Wave by Jennifer Donnelly 
 - Dark Tide by Jennifer Donnelly
I couldn't help but do some book shopping while I was in Melbourne---my favourite kind of shopping. The Loneliness of Distant Beings does pretty good and I do love Kody Keplinger. And I own the first book in the Waterfire Saga by Jennifer Donnelly so I was happy to pick up books 2 & 3. And yes, they were all $6 each brand new :)

Here's all the books I collected at Fictionally Yours Melbourne 2017. I also took a bunch of books and got soooooo much swag. I actually think I was pretty restrained this year if I'm being honest with myself. 

And that's me. SO many great books this week. 
What did the owls bring YOU?




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo