Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #51

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking The Spine where you can spotlight an upcoming release that you're eagerly anticipating.


This week I'm waiting on.....
 
 
Lair of Dreams (The Diviners #2) by Libba Bray 
Releases on: August 5th 2014
 
After a supernaturalshowdown with a serial killer, Evie O'Neill has outed herself as a Diviner. Now that the world knows of her ability to "read" objects, and therefore, read the past, she has become a media darling, earning the title, "America's Sweetheart Seer." But not everyone is so accepting of the Diviners' abilities...

Meanwhile, mysterious deaths have been turning up in the city, victims of an unknown sleeping sickness. Can the Diviners descend into the dreamworld and catch a killer.
 
 
Thoughts:
The first book in this series, The Diviners, blew me away and I'm so very eager to get my hands on this book. After only one book, I'm in love with all the characters and their dynamic and absolutely read for more! Not exactly a fan of the cover, but I just know the story is going to be brilliant!
 
What do you think? Have you read the first book and will you be reading this one?
Plus, what are you waiting on this week? I'd love to know :)
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo