Monday, September 2, 2013

Owl Post #18


Inspired by The Story Siren's In My Mailbox, Owl Post allows us bloggers to showcase the books we've bought, won or received throughout the week and is hosted by Brodie over at Eleusinian Mysteries. We all know that the Owl Post is the fastest way to send and receive mail and they certainly make me happy every time they drop a book off.
 
Welcome to another Owl Post! It's been a quiet week for me; only one book, but what a book it is!


For Review:

  
From Harper Collins Australia.....
 
- All the Truth That's In Me by Julie Berry
This book is one of those stories that you eagerly await and yet have no idea what you're in store for! Cannot wait to begin this!
 
.....Thank you guys!
 
 
And that's me, lol!
What did you receive this week?!?
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Nice. I've heard good things about this book. Enjoy your new goodie.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo