Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #37

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking The Spine where you can spotlight an upcoming release that you're eagerly anticipating.

This week I'm waiting on......
 
 
Charming by Elliott James
Released on: September 24th 2013 (Awww :( Too far away)

John Charming isn't your average Prince...

He comes from a line of Charmings -- an illustrious family of dragon slayers, witch-finders and killers dating back to before the fall of Rome. Trained by a modern day version of the Knights Templar, monster hunters who have updated their methods from chainmail and crossbows to kevlar and shotguns, he was one of the best. That is-- until he became the abomination the Knights were sworn to hunt.

That was a lifetime ago. Now, he tends bar under an assumed name in rural Virginia and leads a peaceful, quiet life. One that shouldn't change just because a vampire and a blonde walked into his bar... Right?

Add it on Goodreads!


Thoughts:
This sounds fan-freakin-tastic!!! Honestly. If this book was released (and in my hands) I would be reading it right now! I'm a fan of anything fairytale related and not only do I love retellings but I adore anything where and author plays around with something fun and Charming? Looks right up my alley! Oh! And how brilliant is that cover?!? Kinda makes me think of the cover for Cinder though, lol......

What do you think? Will you be adding Charming to your TBR list?

1 comment:

  1. ooh the font reminds me of Cinder by Marissa Meyer. However unlike you, I am not THAT fond of fairytale retellings but this does sound fantastic.

    great pick,
    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo