Monday, April 15, 2013

Owl Post #10


Inspired by The Story Siren's In My Mailbox, Owl Post allows us bloggers to showcase the books we've bought, won or received throughout the week and is hosted by Brodie over at Eleusinian Mysteries. We all know that the Owl Post is the fastest way to send and receive mail and they certainly make me happy every time they drop a book off.

Hello Book Lovers!

Welcome to another Owl Post at The Rest Is Still Unwritten. This week I was lucky enough to get a few fantastic books for review, so lets take a look shall we.....


For Review:
 
 
 .....From Random House Australia
 
- Acid by Emma Pass
I was quite surprised when I received a copy of this in the mail, simply because I hadn't heard of it before, but BOY does it sound good! And the cover?? *swoon* So amazing! I'm really looking forward to reading this one!
 
.....Thank you Dorothy!
 
 
.......From Simon & Schuster Australia.....
 
- The Prey by Andrew Fuduka
Even though my review for The Hunt isn't up yet, I simply adored it, so to say I'm excited to read The Prey is an understatement. I'm soooo looking forward to more Gene and Ashley June and just everything to do with their whole world!
 
....Thank you Caroline--you are THE book goddess!!
 
 
.....From Harper Collins Australia
- Inheritance by Lisa Forrest
 People descended from circus performers who have supernatural gifts? Ah...yes please! You had me at circus.
 
.....Thank you Laura!
 
 
And those are my goodies this week! Make sure to let me know what the owls dropped off at your house in the comments!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo