Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday # 29

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking The Spine where you can spotlight an upcoming release that you're eagerly anticipating.

This week I'm waiting on....
 
 
The Rules (Project Paper Doll #1) by Stacey Kade
Releases on: April 2013
Add on Goodreads!

1. Never trust anyone.

2. Remember they are always searching.

3. Don’t get involved.

4. Keep your head down.

5. Don’t fall in love.

Five simple rules. Ariane Tucker has followed them since the night she escaped from the genetics lab where she was created, the result of combining human and extraterrestrial DNA. Ariane’s survival—and that of her adoptive father—depends on her ability to blend in among the full-blooded humans, to hide in plain sight from those who seek to recover their lost (and expensive) “project.”

But when a cruel prank at school goes awry, it puts her in the path of Zane Bradshaw, the police chief’s son and someone who sees too much. Someone who really sees her. After years of trying to be invisible, Ariane finds the attention frightening—and utterly intoxicating. Suddenly, nothing is simple anymore, especially not the rules…


Thoughts:
My first initial thought upon seeing this book was literally, "SQUEEEEEEEE! Stacey Kade has a new book coming out!" My second after reading the description was, "How bad is it for an individual to stop breathing?" because that's how excited I am for this book! I LOVED Stacey Kade's Ghost and the Goth series and her new Paper Doll Project just sounds so uber awesome. Honestly, this book jumped right up my to-get-my-greedy-little-hands-on-at-any-cost list and I'm already looking forward to April newt year. WANT. NEED. MUST. HAVE.


Now tell me.....how much do you want this?!? Come on. Be honest. I know you do And while you're at it...let me know what YOU'RE waiting on this week!
 
 

6 comments:

  1. I came across this book the other day on goodreads. Sounds good. I really like the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my god I really need this book! I don't know the other works of this author but this one? I need it right now! I am loving the synopsis AND cover of it!

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really loved Stacey Kade's Ghost and the Goth series so I'm pretty sure this series will be awesome too :)

      Delete
  3. RACHEL! THE RULES! I MIMIC YOUR INITIAL REACTION: SQUEEEEEEEEEE! Well, I haven't read any of Stacey's previous novels, but this sounds SO good and I'm EXCITED. Man, 2013 is already shaping up to be an AMAZING book year <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! How awesome does 2013 look and it's not even here yet?!? Think I'm gonna go into a book induced coma due to all the awesome awesomeness ;)

      Delete

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo