Saturday, March 16, 2019

Free Ebooks

Hello book lovers and happy Saturday! I've got some new freebies to share with you today. Hope you find something new!

Blood Crescent by S.M. McCoy
Flesh and Blood by Willow Rose
From Gods by Mary Ting
A Witch's Blood by Cheri Winters

Winter Princess by Skye MacKinnon
Crossbite by Alex Villavasso
Stone Lover by Emma Alisyn
Daughter of Odin by S. K. Gregory

Code Onyx by Val St. Crowe
Prisoner of Silk by Lidiya Foxglove
Mage Academy by Shaina Anastasi
Valkyrie Landing by A.J. Flowers 

War of Fangs by L.A. Boruff
Fates Altered by Jules Barnard
What Fate Portends by Clara Coulson
Golden by K.M. Robinson 

Did you get something new? I know I did!


1 comment:

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo