Saturday, March 2, 2019

Free Ebooks

Hello lovelies! I have some fantastic amazon freebies to share with you today. Enjoy!

Girl of Glass by Megan O'Russell
The Medium by C.J. Archer
Bitter Rivalry by Heather Hildenbrand & SM Reine
Zephyra by Andrea B Lamoureux

Sea of Darkness by Isadora Brown & Rebecca Hamilton
Entranced by Jessica Sorensen
Called by Magic by Jasmine Walt
His Beloved by Anna Santos

Lockdown by Samie Sands
The Unbreakable Curse by Alexia Purdy
A Diamond in My Pocket by Lorena Angell

The Spell of Three by Casey Morgan
Blood, Smoke and Mirrors by Robyn Bachar
The Gilded King by Josie Jaffrey
Looking for Dei by David A. Willson


Did you snag something new?
I certainly did!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo