Monday, January 7, 2019

Owl Post #224


Inspired by The Story Siren's In My Mailbox, Owl Post allows us bloggers to showcase the books we've bought, won or received throughout the week and is hosted by Brodie over at Eleusinian Mysteries. We all know that the Owl Post is the fastest way to send and receive mail and they certainly make me happy every time they drop a book off.
 
Hello book lovers! I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas and that the owls were good to you :) Here are some books I have received and bought lately including three novels that are some of my most anticipated reads of 2019!

For Review:
From Allen & Unwin/Hot Key Books:
- Soulbinder by Sebastien de Castell
I love this series and can't wait to read this fourth installment. I was so stoked to receive a copy for review. Planning to read this very soon.

- The Wicked King by Holly Black
The Cruel Prince was probably by (unexpected) favorite novel of 2018 and I literally swooned when I recieved this in the mail. This is my next read for sure! 

.... Thanks so much guys!
__________________________

From Pantera Press:
- Vardaesia by Lynette Noni 
ANOTHER book I'm beyond excited to finally have. Vardaesia is the conclusion to The Medoran Chronicles and I have to say I couldn't help myself....I had to begin this as soon as I received it. Love this series Lynette Noni has created. 

.....Thank you Anabel!
___________________________________

From Simon & Schuster:
I'll be honest; I hadn't heard of this book before it arrived in the mail, but it does sound good. Planning to work it into my reading schedule sometime in Jan/Feb.

.....Thank you guys!


I Bought:
- Girls of Paper and Fire by Natasha Ngan 
The Bird and the Blade by Megan Bannen 
- Thief's Cunning by Sarah Ahiers 
- Fallen Academy: Year One by Leia Stone
I bought these books as a group for $23 including shipping from ebay. Not bad considering The Bird and the Blade is a hardback :)

What have the owls brought you lately?
Have they been generous?
And have you read any of these books?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo