Monday, April 4, 2016

Owl Post #89


Inspired by The Story Siren's In My Mailbox, Owl Post allows us bloggers to showcase the books we've bought, won or received throughout the week and is hosted by Brodie over at Eleusinian Mysteries. We all know that the Owl Post is the fastest way to send and receive mail and they certainly make me happy every time they drop a book off.
 
Hello my lovelies!
 
Seems like I've missed a few Owl Posts. I haven't had a review book for a couple of weeks and we're currently in the process of getting ready to move house so I've been busy packing. But I've still been buying books...... 

I Bought:
- Mine to Possess by Nalini Singh
- Hostage to Pleasure by Nalini Singh
- Branded by Fire by Nalini Singh
- Blaze of Memory by Nalini Singh
- Bonds of Justice by Nalini Singh
- Wild Invitation by Nalini Singh
I've been on a serious Psy-Changeling kick lately, devouring my way through Nalini Singh's brilliant series. I've been reading one book and then jumping straight into the next and I'm currently reading book 8, Bonds of Justice and loving it! A must read series for fans of PNR. Be on the look out for some reviews!

- The Bourbon Kings by J.R. Ward
Was estatic to find this PERFECT copy of The Bourbon Kings by The Warden at my local Vinnies for $4! You know I love a bargain and I considered this a steal! Love J.R. Ward!

- Magic Steps by Tamora Pierce
- Street Magic by Tamora Pierce
- Cold Fire by Tamora Pierce
- Shatterglass by Tamora Pierce
These Tamora Pierce books were only $2 each and I know how popular she is. Want to read some stuff by here :)
 
And those are my goodies!
What did the owls bring YOU this week?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo