Monday, December 8, 2014

Owl Post #45


Inspired by The Story Siren's In My Mailbox, Owl Post allows us bloggers to showcase the books we've bought, won or received throughout the week and is hosted by Brodie over at Eleusinian Mysteries. We all know that the Owl Post is the fastest way to send and receive mail and they certainly make me happy every time they drop a book off.
 
Hey guys and welcome to another Owl Post! Hope you all had a great week in books. I know I got a bunch of books I've been really excited for this week. Lots of great reading in my future!
 
For Review:
From Simon & Schuster:
- Mai Tai'd Up by Alice Clayton
I've recently been reader Alice Clayton's Cocktail series--I actually finished the third book last week--and I can't wait to start this book. I'm gonna dive into it straight away. I love this series! It's SO good!
 
- You Were Mine by Abbi Glines 
Eeep! Abbi Freaking Glines.....'nuff said. ADORE her books every single time.
 
- Dangerous Alliance by Kyra Davis
I've got the first book in this series too--doesn't sound too bad. Maybe I'll try to read it in the future.....
 
- Black Ice by Becca Fitzpatrick
Although I've heard mixed things about this book, I'm really looking forward to it! I really loved Becca's Hush, Hush series and can't wait to see what she's got up her sleeve with this book :)
 
.....Thank you Jennifer--you plan out rock!
 
I Bought:
 
- The Darkest Touch by Gena Showalter
In all honestly Gena Showalter is probably my favourite author--I've read and own more than 30 of her books and I've loved every one of them. The 11th Lords of the Underworld tale is no exception. I literally devoured it the moment I got my greedy little hands on it and I'm already for more......
 
- The DUFF: Designated Ugly Fat Friend by Kody Keplinger
Heard a lot of great things about this book and seeing as it's in the process of becoming a movie I decided I wanna see for myself what it's all about :)

And that's me! Lot's of bookish goodies this week!

 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome stack. Heard very mixed things about Black Ice. Hope you love all your new books.

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo