Friday, October 11, 2019

Free Ebooks

Hi guys! I've been a bit MIA this week but to make up for it, here's a bunch of freebies :)

Studying her Vikings by Skye MacKinnon
Kiss of Fire by Deborah Cooke
Prince of Gods by Elise Kova & Lynn Larsh
The Sign of the Symean by R.A. Lindo

Summer Magic by T.M. Cromer
Witches Get Stitches by JT Lawrence & MJ Kraus
The Immortals by S.M. Schmitz
The Alchemical Detective by Kirsten Weiss

Fate Abandoned by L. Danvers
Sleeping Dragons by Phoebe Ravencraft
Wraith by Edie Claire
Fate's Fools by Ophelia Bell

City of Wishes by Rachel Morgan
Flicker by Rebecca Rode
Alone by Marissa Farrar 
Of Blood, Earth, and Magic by A.A. Chamberlynn 

 Did you manage to get something new? 
I know I did!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo